This submission must be done by the authors and their presentation file should be received by the conference before Dec. 9th.
Each oral presentation is scheduled for 20 minutes, including 15 minutes of presentation and 5 minutes for questions.
To upload the PowerPoint presentation file on the website of the conference, please follow the following steps:
- First, download the oral presentation template by clicking here. Then, prepare your presentation file. Please note that the size of your file should not be more than 9.8 Mb and the maximum number of slides is 20.
- Log in to the website with your username and password.
- Then, go to your private page.
- Scroll down and click "Total Submitted Articles" and check your "Submission Status".
- Find the "Accepted as Oral" from "Submission Status".
- At the bottom of each paper's summarized information and in "Upload Article Attachments" you see the blue text "Slide File".
- Click on that text and upload your PowerPoint presentation file.
- After uploading, you can find your uploaded file(s) in "Article Profile".The "Article Profile" is located next to "Submission Status" in paper's summarized information.