You should upload your poster presentation before Dec. 9th.
To upload your poster in the website of the conference, please follow the following steps:
- First, download the poster template by clicking here. Then, prepare your poster. Please note that all fonts, sizes, margins and line spaces shall be followed and none of them must be changed. In addition the size of your file sould not be more than 9.8 Mb
- Then, log in to the conrerence website with your user name and password.
- Then go to your private page.
- Scroll down and click "Total Submitted Articles" and check your "Submission Status".
- Find the "Accepted as poster" from "Submission Status".
- At the bottom of each paper's summarized information and in "Upload article attachments" you see the blue text "poster file".
- Click on that text and upload your Power Point file.
- After uploading, you can find your uploaded file(s) in "Article Profile".The "Article Profile" is located next to "Submission Status" in paper's summarized information.